As soon as we get a patent in place. Hopefully in March.
2. How good is a coyotes hearing?
As a rule his hearing is about 7 times better than ours.
3. How long do you sit on a stand?
Normally 15 to 20 minutes, unless I am targeting bobcats, then 30-45 minutes.
4. Do you call continuously on a stand?
No, I try to be realistic. Critters are incapable of making sound continuously.
5. What is your favorite caliber for calling coyotes?
In big open country I like 22-250. In cover, when calling them in closer I like 223.
6. Favorite hand call?
Mini-Blaster – of course.
7. What is your favorite place to call coyotes?
For sheer numbers, south Texas. For best calling terrain, northeast New Mexico.
8. What is your favorite rifle for predator calling?
The Ruger American Rifle Predator because it is lightweight, shoulders quick and agile and it has a good trigger.
9. What is your favorite scope?
The Trijicon AccuPoint 3-9 X 40 Rifle scope with the Green Dot.
10. What is your favorite ammunition?
Hornady Varmint Express 22-250 Remington 55 gr. V-MAX.